Matric Rewrite Tutoring
Helping You Make The Best of Your Second Chance
The Matric Rewrite Programme?
Our Programme helps learners improve their marks and afford them the opportunity to achieve the levels (1 – 7) that they need for access to tertiary education.
The main aim of our Programme is
- To help learners understand how to successfully deal with the examination paper using critical thinking and exam-taking techniques.
- To provide learners with the skills to tackle exam anxiety before the exams, during the exams and in between exams.
- To recap core subject principles and concepts through various examples.
- To iron out common mistakes that students make in subject exams and provide solutions to escape the traps.
- Practice Grade 11 core material that is tested in the exam.
- Train students in how to take exams with confidence through exam taking practice.
Join Our Newsletter
Private One-On-One Lessons
The lessons are One-on-one and In-person at the students home for Goodwood Cape Town Students. We also offer online matric rewrite lessons for learners outside of the Goodwood Cape Town area.
- To sign-up, Simply click on the I am Interested button and follow the instructions.
Once we have received the forms and processed them. we will schedule a call to discuss your needs further and also arrange for lesson dates and times and of course payment.
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR MARKS
How To Sign-Up for Our Matric Rewrite Programme
Registrations for our Matric Rewrite Programme take place each year between 10 January and 05 March. The following documents must be submitted to ZiTutors:
- Completed registration form.
- Completed Learning Style Form.
- Completed Learning Process form,
- Completed subject evaluation form. This form will be email to you after the first 3-forms have been processed.
- Completed subject assessment form. This form will be email to you after the first 3-forms have been processed.
Finally, proof of payment to reserve you spot in the Programme.
How Does The Matric Rewrite Workshop Work?
Matric-Rewrite lessons: In-person
They take place in small groups of 10-students per lesson. The lessons are 2-hour lessons. Long. The Programme runs for 5-days per week, from Mondays to Fridays.
Three time-slots are available to choose from:
- Timeslot 1: from 08:00 am to 09:55 am
- Timeslot 2: from 10:00 am to 11:55 am
- Timeslot 3: from 12:00 pm to 01:55 pm
In-Person Lesson Fees
Registration Fee Once-Off payment: R500 per learner.
Programme Cost Per Month: R 1300 per learner.
No make-up sessions will be given. if you miss a session, you will get the notes and material for the day. Additional practice material will be made available to every student.